Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing MDT 2009 with Product Design Suite 2012 Ultimate

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
glcam
393 Views, 2 Replies

Installing MDT 2009 with Product Design Suite 2012 Ultimate

I have installed PDS Ultimate 2012 and have downloaded the 2 zip files for MDT 2009. I am running on Win 7 64 bit and cant seem to get the MDT to install. I followed the Read Me file and extracted both files to the same folder. When I run the Setup, it gives me an error that says "No rergeitered Invnetor version is installed" and the install ends.

Any Ideas why I am having this issue?

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BaochengWu
in reply to: glcam

Hi, Thank you for your report.

if you want to install MDT 2009, you have to install Inventor 2009 or AutoCAD Mechanical 2009.

Baocheng Wu
SW Engineering Manager
Message 3 of 3
glcam
in reply to: BaochengWu

Here is the update so far, for those who need it.

It seems, dealing with Autodesk support level 1 team that the instllers that are avalible for download to install MDT 2009 with a PDU 2012 install are broken. They do not work, at all.

Autodesk is working on the the installers and will post a clean set once they are corrected. In the mean time, I need to wait of install Invnetor 2011 and use the MDT install for 2011.

Im thinking I will wait a bit and see if the issue is corrected in the next week.

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report