Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing 3ds max 2011

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
theepicgamer360
612 Views, 4 Replies

Installing 3ds max 2011

When I run "Autodesk_3ds_Max_2011_English_Win_32-64bit.part1.exe" An error comes up saying "Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation"

CRC failed in support\ADSKMaterials\ILM\Common~1.cab
Unexpected end of archive

I reinstalled in 3 times and deleted the file from program files.

I installed it on internet explorere and chrome.

I disabled my Anti virus.

Untitled-1.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to the community.

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using Matt, the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: theepicgamer360

theepicgamer360,

Hello. Yes, you are failing during the extract of the program, and are receiving an end of archive message. This is the error you will get with any program for any archive (zip) file that is incomplete. A clean download should take care of this for you.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 5

Dear listeners,

I have an Ads Max 2010 and I just need to actived it.

I ask my reseler and it was sad that my product was upgraded to 2011 and give a new serial number for it.

But I do not have a 2011 version.

How can a get the updrade for this product - or  just active the 2010 version?

The serial numbers are:

Autodesk Ads Max Design 2010 = xxx-xxxxxxxx Product key = N/A

- This one was sent by the reseler:

Autodesk Ads Max Design 2011 = xxx-xxxxxxxx Product key = not given!

What I should do?

Alexandre

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 5 of 5

Alexandre, welcome to the community! Please do not share your serial numbers on a public forum.

I would recommend that you download the 2011 via the link I provided above in an earlier post 2010 was retired under Subscription but 2011 is still valid.

Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report