Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing 2013LT standalone on a second PC

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bunxster
270 Views, 4 Replies

Installing 2013LT standalone on a second PC

Hi,

I installed AutoCAD 2013 LT on a company PC over a year ago and am now wanting to install the same software on another PC within the

same company at another location. I installed on the new PC as previous, however when I try to open AutoCAD on the new PC it asks to activate.

When I try to do this it says that the Serial number is not valid try again. I have also tried entering the activation code I received when I first installed the software on the first PC and it says Registration Activation Error 0015.111.

I was under the impression that I could run this software on 2 different PCs within the same company

as long they were not being used at the same time. Do I have to uninstall AutoCAD from the first PC and then install on the new one?

Please help.

Thanks

Mark Bunker

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: bunxster

You can.  However, that serial number may now be invalid due to lapsed Subscription.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-S...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
bunxster
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I installed AutoCAD and hold the disk it was installed from and am responsible for

AutoCAD at my company. I am not aware of any new codes etc. Can you supply me with a new serial number

or activation code as required or if I download AutoCAD 2014 LT from my Autodesk account will that work

without requesting a code.

Thanks for your help.

Mark Bunker

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: bunxster

I cannot.  That needs to be handled thru your Reseller.  You should still be able to look up your serial from the Subscription center if you have access.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
bunxster
in reply to: TravisNave

When I try to log on to the subscription centre it says user account no longer valid.
Sorry if I sound a little confused but can you tell me how I am able to activate autocad in the situation I am in now?
Or direct me to someone who can because it seems that I will not be able to use this software unless I obtain a correct serial number from somewhere.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report