Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed & registered - now what?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
379 Views, 4 Replies

Installed & registered - now what?

Have AutoCad 2010.
Have setup the deploymment.
Installed the license manager and have registered the installation.

But now what? As I recall from the past, I needed to get the license file from you. I haven't received any such file that I know of.

What do we need to do next?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If your client was installed and activated successfully, then you have a stand-alone license type. You do not need a license file from Autodesk. Does your client software work?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

No, the software doesn't work - I get a 'valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager' message when starting the installed deployment.

We're using a single license server model for the network license.

In the past I've had to / gotten a license file from you. That what I need now?

Thanks for the response. thanks.
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Ha! You haven't gotten it from me, my friend. I am not Autodesk.
But indeed, you do need an updated license file for your product. Call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 and press #1 for English and #2 for network licensing. They will provide you the license file that you need. Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

OK, your right - probably not from you - I can't remember from year to year how this works.

anyway, contacted AutoDesk and obtained the file - all is OK.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report