Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
460 Views, 5 Replies

Installaton error

Hi! 

I have downloaded a student version of AutoDesk Inventor Pro 2012. Every time I try to install it on my laptop after just 10 seconds it says "Installation complete. Some products failed to install." (picture attached) and it turns that nothing was actually installed. 

Could you help please?! 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
franciscoaliberti
in reply to: Anonymous

I've been having the same problem with the student version of 3ds Max as well. I tried installing both 2012 and 2011 versions, both 32 and 64 bits, and the same thing happens always. It finishes the instalation in a few minutes and says that the product was not installed.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Hi!

Thnx for your answer!

Did you manage to solve the problem in the end?

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Include the installation log files here in your %TEMP% folder.  They will give the reason for the failure.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
franciscoaliberti

Hi, Travis. I already answered the other post. But here is my log file again just for your convenience. Thank you again for trying to help.

Message 6 of 6
SubMerged

Hello mathikrol,

I was having the same problem and found a few other users were, too. I finallly found a fix and posted it in reply to susanguo2015,  Installati​on Problems  ...  tried to put the short cut here but got a "invalid HTML" error... so,    

Here's my PDF with pictures and explanations as complete as I wish Support people would provide. Hope it helps.

Here are the BASICS

1> Make SURE you are logged in as an Administrator (see AM an Administrator.jpg)

2>  Any MS Visual C++ version NEWER than 10.0.0309 have to be Uninstalled

3>  A new folder has to be created and Permissions given to SYSTEM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report