Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
TyMatt86
419 Views, 1 Reply

Installation repair

is there a way of getting installation files for Autocad civil 3d 2010?, we currently need to repair installation and are missing the 2nd disk I guess,

we already have the serial for the program, just need installation files to continue the repair.

our sales rep when we purchased the product is no longer available @cadmicro.com, and cant seem to find details on the site..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Tyler

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: TyMatt86

Welcome to the community Tyler!

You can access most current + previous supported version download links (including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010) through Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Should you run into an activation error, typically resulting from an upgraded license and or reaching the activation limit on a given license, our License Assistance Team would be able to help facilitate an activation code.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report