Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Inventor professional unsuccessfull

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MelvinAngSS
262 Views, 1 Reply

Installation of Inventor professional unsuccessfull

To whom it may concern most.

I am currently a student which was able to applied for the free software for student, however, when installing the software I wasn able to download the Inventor ( Any Year ) into my computer. The downloading process from the internet to my computer is okay, however, when installing the software in my computer, it will provide me with two errors such as ( Network Error ) and 2 out of 8 of the software was only installed and therefore the installation process have failed. I have made calls up to Autodesk and the reception have file in the case for me. I was told to wait for the person in charge to email me a brand new link where i will be able to installed from. However, i have been waiting for at least more than 8 days and there was no reply. When i made a call up this morning, i was told that all the person in charge was having a meeting and was unable to answer my enquiries. Please help me with this problem, as i am now currently on a project and have been delaying my schedule due unable to install this software.

Thank You,

Melvin Ang

Urgent

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: MelvinAngSS

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the the trial or by the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report