Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of AutoCAD 2013 - No exe file.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
862 Views, 1 Reply

Installation of AutoCAD 2013 - No exe file.

I have downloaded AutoCAD 2013 from Autodesk for educational purposes. (displaced professionals) I have run the set up and entered the serial number & product key. all seemed to go well thanks to an autodesk tutorial on deployment setup. Unfortunately I do not have or can't find the exe file to open the program. It is not listed in my program files or in the download folder and not found through a search. Not sure where to go from here as I've always had an IT person install the program for me. Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If it actually installed successfully, then it should be in the AutoCAD 2013 folder under Program Files.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report