Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation not working for AutoCAD LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jredmart
250 Views, 2 Replies

Installation not working for AutoCAD LT

I get a message that says my serial number is not valid ... even though it's the serial number right off of the case the disc came in.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mike.beale
in reply to: jredmart

Hi Richard and welcome to our online community! 

Typically a serial number will show as not valid when it has been upgraded to a newer version, usually due to it being attached to an expired subscription.

As I was not able to find an AutoCAD LT license attached to your account, would you mind either sending me a Private Message with the serial number or contacting our License Assistance Team for  direct validation.

Mike Beale
Message 3 of 3
jredmart
in reply to: jredmart

The serial number is XXX-XXXXXXXX purchased by the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Subscription to Topic: Installation not working for AutoCAD LT (1 Update)
There was a new Reply.
Subject:

Re: Installation not working for AutoCAD LT

Author:

mike.beale (Customer Service)

Date:

11-07-2013 10:07 AM

Hi Richard and welcome to our online community!
Typically a serial number will show as not valid when it has been upgraded to a newer version, usually due to it being attached to an expired subscription.
As I was not able to find an AutoCAD LT license attached to your account, would you mind either sending me a Private Message with the serial number or contacting our License Assistance Team for direct validation.

Rick Martinez
Director of Physical Plant
University of Mary Hardin Baylor
UMHB Station, Box 8009
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
Office: (254) 295-4586
Fax: (254) 295-5033

[Brand-Horizontal-Purple]

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report