our customer have many department. They separate asset by department.
This customer have 2 version of P&ID
P&ID11 for Department A 2 seat
P&ID13 for Department B 2seat
but both of license need to run on same server IT Department.
I copy and paste on same license but I think LM tool look at the same Package Number.
1. How we can run 2 license on same server without merge S/N?
2. I ever heard there is "Product license" that split out of "Package license" such as P&ID13 license without P&ID12 and 11, isn't it?
more explain :
Department A use P&ID11 2 seat
Department B use P&ID13 2 seat
but server distribute license only 2 seat
that is a problem.
Read this topic from Travis :
Thank you all,
So, I need to do
1. Generate new license both of them because we need license on same date.
2. Copy only INCREMENT part not include PACKAGE part, then paste on new version of license (this case is PID2013)
3. Replace this lic. and reread
Right. If you have two subscription licenses, copy only the one PACKAGE portion and then append all the individual INCREMENTS under it. If they are created on the same date, it will properly combine, per my instructions in the link above.
Our customer have only one subscription license, I need to combine them as your advise above.
anyways, thank you all
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
|Installation & Licensing|