Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation fail on Windows 7 x64

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
blackcutwitch
649 Views, 4 Replies

Installation fail on Windows 7 x64

Rollback    DirectX® Runtime    Failed    Failure is ignored, Result=1619   Getting this when it is half way through dowload and installation.  It gets to about 1.9G then says autodesk 3ds Max failed.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: blackcutwitch

That's not the culprit.  Your failure will be above the rollback.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
blackcutwitch
in reply to: TravisNave

You're right, about here I think

Download    Aborted    MAX    http://studentsdownload.autodesk.com/SWDLDDLM/2013/3DSMAX/WI/{5AE85775-089E-4B13-890D-83D19EC7E840}/...
2012/10/4:20:33:35    CJP    CJP-THINK    Install    Autodesk® 3ds Max 2013    Failed    Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

Poor internet connection maybe?

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: blackcutwitch

Yep, the download failed.  You might check your connection and try again.  The download is large (approaching 400mb.)

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5

Thank you.  I gave up and used the browser download.  Hopefully it is all there, it installed fine so now to use it  - to the Max of course 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report