Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error- product key invalid

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
galushle
4240 Views, 11 Replies

since it wasnt working i downloated and intalled software as trail, when i plug in my ss# and product kew after the intall, the attached msg comes up. 

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: galushle

Hello Gal and welcome to the community!

We're you getting that same error when the correct (2013) Serial Number was entered as well?  I'm not sure what else would be causing that as 827E1 is the correct Product Key for AutoCAD LT for Mac 2013...

With that being said, I've completed your registration on the back end, setting up the proper upgrade correlation with your AutoCAD LT 2012 license. Can you please close the program and re-open / let me know if you're still experiencing the same issue?

Message 3 of 12
galushle
in reply to: philip.s

Hey Philip, 

When downloading and installing and asked for the serial and product key, the same issue came up, so i downloaded and installed it as a trail. now when i open the application, screen shot 1 (attached), and input my details into the dark grey "I've purchased a license for this product and have a serial number:" area on the bottom, screen shot 2 (attached) appears. I deleted my serial number when i attached screen shot 2, since i didn’t think it was a good idea to broadcast that info. I spoke with a representative, and the serial number I am inputting is the one i received via email when i purchased the program. 

I did as you asked, closed and re-opened the program, inserted the info in screen shot 1, and the same screen shot 2 appears, What else is there to do???

Message 4 of 12
philip.s

Not sure how I missed this earlier, but it looks like you downloaded the wrong product, AutoCAD 2013 for Mac instead of AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac.

You can access the current version software directly from our trials page.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns or issues!

Message 5 of 12
galushle

It downloaded automatically after I purchased the item, that is WEIRD!

I am downloading LT trail now... i insterted my serial and product key at install, and it works!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Message 6 of 12
philip.s

You're very welcome Gal and I'm very happy to hear you're up and running now 🙂

Hope you have a great weekend!

Message 7 of 12
DarrellDent

Hello Philip, 

I'm also having the same issue, but my product key is different from the couple of last inquiries. I've also downloaded both versions of AutoCAD LT 2013, and Autocad 2013 (both for Mac). I'm runing on OS X Core i7. Do you think you can help me?

Message 8 of 12
Ren.Torres
in reply to: DarrellDent

Hello Darrell and welcome to the forums!

The product keys for the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT for Mac licenses are different.

AutoCAD for Mac 2013 <777E1>

AutoCAD LT for Mac 2013 <827E1>

This information is available from this LINK.

Let me know if this helps.

Renamel Torres

Message 9 of 12
Glennpangpang

Hey

Recently i downloaded Autocad 2012 win64 bit

After sucessfully installed i key in the serial number and product key that was sent to my email.

Serial is correct but unfortunately the product key is wrong. I was given 001D1 as my product key.

Anyone can identiy with the problem?

With many thanks 🙂

Message 10 of 12
pendean
Message 11 of 12

Здравствуйте, у меня такая проблема , запускаю AutoCad, у меня просят активировать , нажимаю активировать просят ввести серийный номер и ключ продукта , ввожу все верно но пишется , что введен не доступный ключ продукта, что делать?

Message 12 of 12

@zamir.kakhramanov.97 

This is an English Speaking forum and when your posting is translated we see this

Re: Installation error- product key invalid

Hello, I have such a problem, I launch AutoCad, they ask me to activate, I press activate, they ask me to enter the serial number and product key, I enter everything correctly but it says that an inaccessible product key is entered, what should I do?

What version of AutoCAD and what product key did you use?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report