Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error ACAD 2011 - error code 1625

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
hgraf
3929 Views, 7 Replies

Installation error ACAD 2011 - error code 1625

Installing ACAD 2011 fails;
log file shows an installation error 1625:
-------------
Install Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image library Failed Installation aborted, Result=1625
-------------

Any idea on what this error code stands for and how to fix it? Edited by: hgraf on Mar 31, 2010 4:53 PM
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: hgraf

1625 means that: This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.
You either do not have appropriate installation rights, or there is a group policy that prevents this installation on your computer.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
hgraf

I found this also on the web,
but I'm running Windows as Administrator and also tried running the setup from context menu as "Run as Administrator"
--> no luck.

any other idea?
Message 4 of 8
durentech

This is just a wild guess but did you turn off any virus protection software before you began the installation?
Message 5 of 8
hgraf

Yes, that's the first thing I do.
I failed to mention, I have Windows 7.

I already tried to create a Group policy and gave me (administrator) all rights; still no go.
Message 6 of 8
Mirko.Jurcevic

I am having the same problem with Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2016 Service Pack 4 installation.

"Installation Error: A problem prevented the Update Release from being installed. Contact your system administrator. Error Code: 1625".

(it is a Service Pack, not Update Release, but it doesn't matter).

robot2016-sp4-error-1625.png

User doesn't have Admin rights so I tried right click and "Run As Administrator" but no luck.

Maybe the problem was that I did the whole thing via TeamViewer?

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 7 of 8

@Mirko.Jurcevic

Error 1625 usually means insufficent rights.  Please log onto the PC using ADMIN rights instead of running as admin.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 8

Thank you Mark!

I understand, and I thought so.

As I am concerned, it is not the software (Robot) issue so I will ask System Admin to solve this.

Regards

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report