For my first post, let me introduce myself. I am 21 years old and my profession is an IT-administrator. Because my company has a lot of customers who are architects, I also get in contact with programs from autodesk.
Normally I do the installations and some basic troubleshooting, but now I am faced with a rather large problem that I can't seem to fix.
During the installation of Autodesk Civil 3D 2013, we are faced with error message you can find attached.
When I only take the value of the error-message (attached) and on this value alone I change the owner, then I can see the keys in this folder. So I thought that everything would start working after this, but after a new installation of Autodesk Civil 3D 2013, I get the same error-message, only with a slightly different registry key. So changing the permissions on the previous key, didn't change a thing, because the installation uses a new registry value.
I really don't know where to look elsewhere. At first I removed and installed a new dotNetFix and removed every component of 2013 that was installed on the computer using Windows Install Clean Up, but still the same problem.
I hope some of you can guide me (and maybe other users) to the right solution.