Installation & Licensing

lucky3292
Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Installation Question

281 Views, 1 Replies
01-28-2011 02:07 PM

I obtained a free, 14 day trial download 13 days ago.  Liked the software so I ordered and received a DVD version.  Loaded it successfully and it first removed the trial version previously loaded.  When I click to open, it takes me to the trial version page which says I have one day left on my trial.  I have not been asked to enter any info like a serial number.  Not sure how the trial version could be coming up if it was removed during install.  Any thoughts? 

From the AutoCad Freestyle forum

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Product Support
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Installation Question

01-31-2011 05:10 AM in reply to: lucky3292

normally you can activate the trial version without re-installing.

Do you activate or register button ?

if not you can enter the serial number in the program (help->about)

there is a post about how to do this (meant for netbook using Keyboard, should work for any pc)

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Freestyle/Activating-Freestyle-on-a-Netbook/m-p/2681221

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube