Installation & Licensing

steve.sadler
Message 1 of 3 (148 Views)

Installation Nightmare !!!!!

148 Views, 2 Replies
07-27-2011 04:58 AM

I have been trying to install AutoCad Architecture 2012 on to my work laptop, UK version, it installs but a lot of the files are not being copied to the computer

any comments ?/

Valued Mentor
frhervet
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

Re : Installation Nightmare !!!!!

07-27-2011 06:06 AM in reply to: steve.sadler

Hi,

Could you more explain ? which files are not being copied ?

Have you an error during the installation ?

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
steve.sadler
Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)

Re : Installation Nightmare !!!!!

07-27-2011 01:27 PM in reply to: frhervet
Contributor

Problems with installing AutoCad Architecture 2012

I have tried installing this on 4 occasions, with little success, on the install I tick the UK component and express tools box, and then it installs no problem. ...but on opening the programme it cant find the ACA_uk.cui file (it isn't in the folder it should be). also not installed are a number of folders which included the detail component database. The main dictonary is also missing.

Please see attached which gives a little more information...

I am running it on a company laptop (Windows XP), but do have quite strict permissions on my internet access etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated:smileysad:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube