Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Issues with Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
394 Views, 3 Replies

Installation Issues with Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014

Hey, tried to install the Inventor 2014. An error occured: Error 1402 : Cannot open Key 7B8742E5DBDBF78A1FD566AFEBE8BD2D. I also set the permissions that this key can be used, but the error occured twice.

Could someone help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Maximillian and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please review this Autodesk employee posted solution to see it resolves your issue. This published article may also be useful to you!

If the issue persists, please respond to this post with further detail including your installation log.

Thank you!

If this post resolves your issue please mark "Accept as a Solution" or offer Kudos so that other users with the same issue may find the answer.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Okay, I tried the steps, but I cant do the 6th step. When I click apply. A new windows opens up with message: " Security could not be set in chosen key or belower keys".

orError.jpg

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for the screenshot and the translation!

I found one more solution that may be more helpful for you. Please let me know how it goes!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report