Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Issues; Error 2738

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
vautr1090
199 Views, 1 Reply

Installation Issues; Error 2738

I've been having multiple issues installing AutoCAD 2013.  I keep getting an error 2738 when installing.  I've tried to fix the DLL through the command prompt.  I've even tried the one where you uninstall the antivirus........and nothing seems to work.  I don't have McAffee, I use AVG and figured I would give it a shot.  Still nothing. 

I had the 30 day trial running with no problems.  But then when it expired and I went to activate it, I have nothing but problems.  When I try to activate it online, it tells me that the serial number is inactive. 

Has anybody else had the same issues?!?!  Quite honestly, I'm sick of going through customer support in e-mail.......they all send the same information and links......and it all leads to nowhere.  Doesn't this company have a support phone number where I can speak with somebody in person?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
simosv
in reply to: vautr1090

If the serial number is commersial you ccan contact your reseller 🙂 

Before the solution above try to run as Administrator... the app..

aslo please check this.. for error 2738 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15102758&linkID=9240617

thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.

-Author Unknown-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report