Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

ymaynie
Message 1 of 1 (140 Views)

Installation Failure. Need professional help!

140 Views, 0 Replies
01-15-2013 05:01 PM

Okay, I've been here before, but I can never find a solution. Here's my problem, I'm trying to download AutoCad 2013 for an assignment I have due, but I continue to get error messages after trying several times. I attached my two failure logs to this message, but I noticed these errors primarily:

Autodesk Cloud syncFailedFailure is ignored, Result=1603

DirectX RuntimeFailedFailure is ignored, Result=1619

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x64)FailedInstallation aborted, Result=1619

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619

Somebody, please help. I really need to get this thing downloaded. Are there any errors I missed? Before anyone says so, yes i have looked up the error numbers, and I don't ever get any concrete answers on what to do. maybe I just don't understand it. If I am just misunderstanding the error numbers, could someone try explaining them to me in specificds on what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.