Installation & Licensing

mail
Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Installation Failure AutoCAD 2013

389 Views, 2 Replies
11-22-2012 03:31 AM

I try to install AutoCAD 2013 but i have a problem.

I tried to uninstall all programs .NET, as suggested by Autodesk support, and re-install AutoCAD. The problem remains!

I attach the file log of installation. 

How do I resolve this issue?

Product Support
emily.xu
Message 2 of 3 (370 Views)

Re: Installation Failure AutoCAD 2013

11-22-2012 07:34 PM in reply to: mail

Hi, mail

Wecome to autodesk community and I will help you with your installation issue.

From the log file, I can see the .net framework installation is successful. The error happens during installing AutoCAD with the error code 1603, this type of error generally related to your user rights,so I would give you the following suggestions:

1  Please try to install your Autodesk Product with an admin user. I recommand the default system Administrator user.

2  Please turn off the antivirus and firewall application.

3  Please turn off UAC if your OS is Windows vista/7.

4  Try to copy the installation file to your local harddisk and install from there.

Emily Xu
mail
Message 3 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: Installation Failure AutoCAD 2013

11-23-2012 01:32 AM in reply to: emily.xu

Thank you so much for your suggestions, but I can't install the program.

I've tried to install AutoCAD launching Windows in Diagnostic Mode and with admin user.

I attach the file log of installation. I hope to risolve the issue early.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube