Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
299 Views, 4 Replies

Installation Error

When trying to download Inventor, I came across several errors or a peroid of a couple days and I've tried everything it seems like and Finally need help.  Everytime I try and download it something always messes up in the install or downlaod and it doesn't work.  I have thoroughly gone through and deleted all the program files and the registery stuff, turned off my anti-virus programs and still no luck.  I have the log file if thats needed, but heres a screen shot of the most recent one.  Thanks for any help!

inventor erro.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Allen,

Can you confirm that you've tried all of the steps detailed in the Error 1937 solution?

If so, I would definitely recommend attaching your installation log.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Nope, I haven't tried this solution yet, should I go through and delete everything as well as this or should I just try and redownload and reinstall?

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

I would recommend starting from a clean slate + the suggestions mentioned in the link above. To help do so, you may want to check out our clean uninstall post linked here.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Ok, I did that and it worked to an extent.  Everything downloaded but when I go to run Inventer, it crashes after I try and make a new project or whatever.  It sent an error report and I got back a messege saying I needed a maintenance download, so I downloaded it and installed it but it didn't seem to work.  I tried to reinstall it but I got this error message a long with another.  Inventor error.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report