Installation & Licensing

ebottens
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Install troubles

118 Views, 1 Replies
01-14-2013 09:03 PM

I have been trying to install AutoCAD 2013 now for the past few hours, and everytime I get started i get a window that pops up and says that Windows Explorer has crashed.  Is there something I am doing that is wrong?  I'm a drafting student and used 2012 last year and it downloaded fine, I have totally uninstalled 2012, thought maybe that was the trouble, but still won't install.  I have no other programs running, have cleaned cookies, etc.  ANY HELP????? please?

thanks

Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: Install troubles

01-15-2013 02:00 AM in reply to: ebottens

Hi,

Have you followed the instructions as posted on the image attached? When i download Autodesk software i tend to use "Download Now" or "Browser Download" and then run the install from that physical package.

Check out the following link... http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2013-Student-Installation-Problems/td-p/3...

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube