Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install of AutoCAD LT 2014 Trial won't work:

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
807 Views, 2 Replies

Install of AutoCAD LT 2014 Trial won't work:

I wonder if anyone can help me:

I have being trying to install AutoCAD LT 2014 Trial Version all day. I can download the setup manager but when it comes to install the file, I get the attached message.  If I press ok AuotCAD LT 2014 and the message disappear.

I have disabled my firewall, tried downloading via Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, tried running as administrator, tried moving download to my program files, unistalled all other related AutoCAD files and it still displays this error message.

Would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks and regards,

Lauren

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

skip the download manager method adn skip the "install now" option, only use the web browser download method instead.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi Dean,

No, I tried that as well and it didn't work - I had to take my laptop to an AutoCAD reseller who is local, they managed to rectify the problem.  The download file was saving in a temporary folder (as always) but with missing files so I couldn't install.

All working now though - thanks for your reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report