Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install cant find EULA

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
jsrmid
8792 Views, 12 Replies

Install cant find EULA

When installing Autodesk DWG TrueView 2014 on Windows 7 32-bit, I get a message about not finding the EULA. At the point where I click "Install On This Computer" I get a DWG Trueview 2014 window with the message "Can't Find End User License Agreement" my only option is to click ok which closes the install.

I hope someone can help, I've installed this software multiple times and have never ran across this.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
aaronhai
in reply to: jsrmid

Hi jsrmid,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

In order to eliminate bad installer issue, may I request for a re-download of the DWG TrueView installer?

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 13
jsrmid
in reply to: aaronhai

I still receive the same issue. The first time I tried it this morning it allowed me to accept the EULA but the install failed. After I retried the EULA doesnt come up again

Message 4 of 13
TravisNave

See if you can physically find the EULA file and move it to where it is expected.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 13
philip.s

Hi Jorge,

Do you experience the same behavior if you bypass the download manager and utilize a direct DWG TrueView 2014 download link?

Message 6 of 13
jsrmid
in reply to: TravisNave

The EULA is in C:\Autodesk\SetupDWGTrueView2014_ENU_32bit\EULA folder, should it be somewhere else? I checked the minimum system requirements and it meets all. I'm running Office 2003, could that be the issue? The EULA is saved as a Word doc

Message 7 of 13
jsrmid
in reply to: philip.s

I Attempted without the installer and used the option to download with the browser instead, it has the same issue. I'm trying to install the 32 bit version
Message 8 of 13
jsrmid

This happens on DWG Trueview 2011 version as well

Message 9 of 13
TravisNave

And you are not installing outside of your region or with a foreign OS or language, correct?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 10 of 13
jsrmid

I was able to successfully install  the software Smiley Very Happy

I opened the Setup.ini document and found a line about the EULA.

EULA_PATH=EULA

Changed it to the correct path

EULA_PATH=C:\Autodesk\SetupDWGTrueView2014_ENU_32bit\EULA

Saved the file and the install worked!

Thanks for the help

Message 11 of 13
TravisNave

Excellent job!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 12 of 13
bunny.rambo685

i don't fine Desktop.ini file. where to fine it?

Message 13 of 13

@bunny.rambo685

Welcome to the community...

This posting is 2 years old...

"i don't fine Desktop.ini file. where to fine it?"  Doesn't really mean a lot to us.  Give us details of what Autodesk product and version you are trying to install or what you're trying to accomplish here.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report