Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install after download of Civil 3D

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
sheriff12
1435 Views, 6 Replies

Install after download of Civil 3D

I have tried four times to install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015. Every time I get it downloaded then try to install, on the installation page AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 is not checked. When I try to click the checkbox for the installation nothing happens. Any suggestions on what is wrong. After each time trying to install I go back and un-install anything that did install, so my control panel is clear of all Autodesk programs except the download manager. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: sheriff12

Can you provide a screen shot by chance?

Also, you meet requirements right?  No XP or Vista.  And Win7 has to be SP1. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: sheriff12

Have you tried downloading the entire package and installing from that, as opposed to using the download manager...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 7
sheriff12
in reply to: TravisNave

Sorry, I can't provide a screen shot. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The download goes fine but, when the installation page appears the check box next to AutoCAD Civil 3D is unchecked and I ca't get it to accept a check mark.

Message 5 of 7
sheriff12
in reply to: rkmcswain

I have tried every method for downloading. The download works fine but, when the installation page appears there is no check mark in the check box for AutoCAD Civil 3D. I have clicked the check box repeatedly but it won't accept the check.

Message 6 of 7
sheriff12
in reply to: TravisNave

I forgot to say, yes I have SP1.

Message 7 of 7
sheriff12
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thanks! That did it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report