Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Revit 2011 Arch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tgaenterprise
267 Views, 3 Replies

Install Revit 2011 Arch

I have tried several times to "Install Now" and "Download Now" the Student Version of Revit Arch 2011 only because our college has not upgraded Yet.

Under the 3 catagoriies that are asked for: version 2011,Language English, and Windows. How do I tell it that I have a 64-BIT when revit does not give me a pull down for the proper information. Under download tells me to go to control panel and turn on 64-bit on my computor and I cant find where that would be. Please Help

Regards, Tom A.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: tgaenterprise

Hi Tomas and welcome to the Community.

If you are having issues or difficulties with either Install Now or Download Now methods, you may try using the Browser Download method to download the installer for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011.

With regard to the version and categories, if the operating system does not differentiate the 32-bit and 64-bit and only shows Windows, this usually means that the installer is applicable for either or both Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit OS. On the other hand, if you wish to determine if you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit Windows OS, you can check this out: 32-Bit or 64-Bit

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 4

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your quick response, I was able to install, but the progress ended with a pop-up message of a corrupt file of Revit and to clean up and reinstall.

Message at the end of its progress said:

CRC failed in RevitSetup\RevitArchitecture\x86.cab
Unexpected end of archive.

Please let me know if this is repairable on your end or mine, with possibly easy instructions to clarify this problem. Feel free to call me at 209-986-8358 if this may save time and issues.
Regards,
Tom G. Arellanes
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: tgaenterprise

@tgaenterprise wrote:
Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your quick response, I was able to install, but the progress ended with a pop-up message of a corrupt file of Revit and to clean up and reinstall.

Message at the end of its progress said:

CRC failed in RevitSetup\RevitArchitecture\x86.cab
Unexpected end of archive.

you can't fix these

this is just a corrupt download all you can do is try to redownload again

turn off firewall and any antivirus software

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report