Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Issues with Inventor View 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Foamulations
416 Views, 2 Replies

Install Issues with Inventor View 2013

Can any one help with this?

I have a client trying to view Inventor files I have created and I was told to have them download Inventor viewer 2013.

I checked this program on my computer and the download worked fine, but they are unable to install it on any of thier office computers.  So I tried it on my office computer and got this error message

Install Failed file .netframework runtime 4.0 KB2468871 not able to install?

Any Ideas

Thanks

B

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronhai
in reply to: Foamulations

Hi Foamulations,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Groups.

Please see if this posting in the Autodesk Blog helps.

Thank you. 

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 3
cdrwdgeo
in reply to: aaronhai

I'm having similar problems. My collaborator who needs to view Inventor models tried unsuccessfully installing Autodesk Inventor View 2013, specific problems not identified. I downloaded and tried installing it myself on a computer of mine (not running Inventor), and after what seemed like a successful install with only a comment about some component not installed, I see absolutely no trace of the program. My Win7 64-bit control panel shows Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed, the latter with a 2011 installation date. I have trouble believing that this is too new for AIV 2013 to work - is that what your solution is suggesting? Any thoughts on why after the installer did indicate a successful installation do I see no program installed?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report