Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
jtaft
1780 Views, 5 Replies

Install Error

I keep getting an error whenever I try and install AutoCAD MEP 2013. The error is simply "Internal Error 2738" Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
drjohn
in reply to: jtaft

Seems that that is a windows error about a VBScript dll not registering properly.

There is a lot of hits on the goog if you search that error.

[humor]

Try this

[/humor]

Regards,

DJ

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

What OS are you installing this onto?

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
kolarp19

I have same problems about instalation acad 13. I'm totally desperate. I've unistalled all autodesk software as it was recommanded on acad fourums including use of regedit and registering regsvr32 vbscript.dll. My previous version of acad was 11. Can anyone advise what to do?

Message 5 of 6
Cosanzeana
in reply to: kolarp19

I have the same problem, and all the pieces of advice given just won't help... I'll keep watching the thread, if you find the solution by yourself, be so kind to share it, please!

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Cosanzeana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report