Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
gookeeper
383 Views, 2 Replies

Install Buzzsaw 2012

Hi

I'm having problems installing buzzsaw 2013.1.24.8674 - after installed it says incompatiable version. i had no choice what version to install, its was an automatic install by clicking on a previous version.

I also can't access the web version using the same login data, which seem odd too.

Any Ideas

Thanks

Guy Smith (CAD Extraordinaire)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: gookeeper

Typically this is due to needing either the 32-bit or 64-bit version or a qualifying product already installed on your machine.  Might double-check that you have the right version.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
DAVIDCLARK2244
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the reply, i did have a qualifiing version installed, but it asked me to update to continue, and installed an unusable version. I can not find anywhere, where i can choose a 64bit version. the only downloadable link i can find is below, but that has the same problem.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9262155

Oh well!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report