Installation & Licensing

j_garzon
Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Instalar nlm en ubuntu zentyal x64

252 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2012 06:02 AM

Estoy intentando instalar el Network License Manager sobre ubuntu zentyal a 64 bits, mi problema aparece cuando ejecuto el comando sudo apt-get install y el nombre del paquete que en este caso es "nlmipv4support_linux64.rmp

de la siguiente manera "sudo apt-get install nlmipv4support_linux64.rmp". 

me dice lo siguiente:

Leyendo Lista de paquetes... Hecho

Creando arbol de dependencias 

Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho

E: No se ha podido localizar el paquete nlmipv4support_linux64.rpm

E: No se pudo encontrar ningún paquete con la expresión regular <<nlmipv4support_linux64.rmp>>

Por favor alguien que me ayude a encontrar estos paquetes y poder instalar mi administrador de licencias en linux x64

También he realizado paso a paso lo que me indican en la siguiente url : http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/nlm11.10_ipv6_linux64_readme.html

Gracias,

Javier Garzon

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Instalar nlm en ubuntu zentyal x64

10-16-2012 08:29 AM in reply to: j_garzon

I am going to reply in English. Ubuntu is not supported for setting up a license server.  You will need to customize the installer from Redhat to Ubuntu yourself.

The notes that I use are noted here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/07/quick-start-setting-up-a-licensing-server-on-linu...

David Lau

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube