Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Zvelebil
532 Views, 5 Replies

Initialization

Hello, i am trying to install 3D Studio Max 2015 and it wont let me throught initialization. I had it runing for around 2 hours but it has not done anything so i tryed to download 3DSM 2013 trial if that will work and it doest neither.

Could anyone help me solve this problem? 

Thanks for all help!Smiley Happy

Spoiler

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Zvelebil

As a start, make sure you are installing from the local hard disk drive.  Ensure that your user account has local admin rights, UAC has been disabled, and your anti-virus is off.  You might also try to install as another admin user. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Zvelebil
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you very much for the quick response, i am going to try that right now. 

Message 4 of 6
Zvelebil

Alright, that did not help but thanks for the tip! 

Do you have any other advice ? 

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Zvelebil

It might be trying to download additional setup files, possibly?  You might try redownloading from the virtual assistant instead.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
Zvelebil

Thank you sir, i got it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report