Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Map Server 2014 server installation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Metron4
352 Views, 3 Replies

Infrastructure Map Server 2014 server installation

Hello,

We have recently purchased Infrastructure Map Server 2014 Standalone Windows. We will be using three virtualized servers for Development, Beta, and Production environments but only one user will be using any one of them at the same time. Can we install the software to all three virtual servers? Do we need to? Also, I am confused by the "network license" descriptions in the installation guide. Should we choose Distributed License or Redundant License?

Thanks,

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Metron4

It's difficult to maintain an environment such as this because you will have to have each server licensed.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Metron4
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the response. Are you saying we have to purchase three copies of the software? Only one will be in use at any time.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Metron4

If you expect it to work when testing, yes. You might be able to request a
short term license for testing if you're lucky. I've done so on occassion.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report