Installation & Licensing

MEK_EST
Message 1 of 2 (871 Views)

Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 Install

871 Views, 1 Replies
06-25-2013 08:40 AM

The installation of IDSP has been an adventure. After a few rough starts Autodesk support team got us through the installation of 2 computers. Now I am attempting to install IDSP on my computer and have run into a number of errors that between this forum and Autodesk support I have worked through.

I start the install once again and looked like everything was installing ok.

That is until I get an message "Allied product is not found" and the install fails and removes all installations up to this point. The failure happened while installing the Civil 3D Language Pack.

Install log states:

2013/6/24:15:51:11 Administrator ______ Allied product is not found2013/6/24:15:51:35 Administrator ______ Install Autodesk AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014 Language Pack Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

This install saga is endless!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (844 Views)

Re: Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 Install

06-26-2013 10:02 AM in reply to: MEK_EST

A couple of users were able to resolve this issue according to this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Allied-product-not-found/td-p/3893846

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube