Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Serial for Maya 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
houstot
368 Views, 1 Reply

Incorrect Serial for Maya 2014

I am having difficulties with getting my Maya 2014 to activate. Last year, I signed up and downloaded Maya 2013 for my classes. In September, theprogram stopped working, so I upgraded to 2014. When I try to activate it however, it is using my information from my previous version (serial number and the like), and thus giving me an incorrect serial message. I have asked for assistance and I was told that I would be given an activation code, or a new serial for download. Neither worked. When looking at my registered products in my profile, it says I am registered for 2014, but it is giving me the number from my previous version.

I was also sent an email that asked for my request code so I could be sent an activation key, but nothing has been sent back to me.

In the latest email I received, it is telling me to sign up with another account and email. Since I am using the educational liscence, I use my school email, and I am allowed only one email for this school.

Since this is required for my classes, assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: houstot

Welcome to the community Tracy and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note that student serial numbers are based on account ID's, and as such you would have the same serial number for any and all licenses obtained through the Education Community. For more info, please check out this Serial Number FAQ.

With that being said the product key would vary per product, per release, and a complete list can be found here.

If you're still having activation issues, can you please either send me a Private Message with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report