Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im upgrading from Mac to PC. How do I access Windows version of AutoCad 2013.

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
lee
Participant
671 Views, 7 Replies

Im upgrading from Mac to PC. How do I access Windows version of AutoCad 2013.

In my download center I only have access to AutoCAD 2013 for Mac. How can I access & download the Windows AutoCAD 2013 version? In a previous thread I was able to determine that this license should be cross compatible (install on both a home PC and work Mac) but I would like to make sure I have access to the PC version before I move forward with the new machine. I also do not have access to the Subscription Center. 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: lee

You can download it from the virtual assistant here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
lee
Participant
in reply to: TravisNave

I found that link earlier but it did not offer to option to download the full version, only the service packs and updates. There is no specific "download links" selection, only "Service Packs & Downloads". 
Following that process, when I select the Ask Virtual Agent, the next page looks nothing like what's in the link you provided. Has AutoDesk updated this process?

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

Hmm... looks like it might be broken.

DarrenP, what is the direct link you use?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
lee
Participant
in reply to: TravisNave

The link is working now. Thanks for the help!

Message 6 of 8
DarrenP

this is working correctly today

so i would start downloading now before it goes down again

i use this: You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
lee
Participant
in reply to: DarrenP

I was able to download it this morning. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make sure it will crossover till I receive my new machine in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks for our help.

Message 8 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

@DarrenP wrote:

this is working correctly today

Thanks Darren!

Glad you are running Lee.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report