Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If we need to Merge 2 serials but different subscription end date

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
artidth
677 Views, 3 Replies

If we need to Merge 2 serials but different subscription end date

I have one customer but they have 2 accounts.

so I don't see all products if I try to do merging process.

I send this request to Autodesk support but maybe some problem with system.

Could you please advise me?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
simona.golisciano
in reply to: artidth

Hello artidth,

Serial numbers with different Subscription end dates cannot be merged, indeed. The customer would need to order a Subscription extension to change the end date on one of the serial numbers.

However, it seems that you're having a different problem: you cannot see all the products of your customer. The reason for that could be that you are not assigned as the supporting reseller on all of the customer's serial numbers. In that case, provided that you are an authorized reseller for the products you want to see, you would need to ask the customer to fill & sign the 'Change of Reseller' form, which you would then send to the Autodesk Business Center through Partner Center. They would then assign your company as the supporting reseller on those serial numbers and you would see those products.

Finally, you also mentioned that the customer has 2 accounts. Are you referring to user accounts (i.e.: the user has 2 different User ID's for Subscription Center), or are you referring to the company accounts (i.e.: the company has 2 different CSN = Customer Specific Number)? In both cases, for visibility purposes, it would be better to get rid of duplicates. The Autodesk Business Center can help you with this.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 4
artidth
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Thank you Simona,

I didn't explain my problem clear but I have got your idea.

by the way,

I have some question,

We cannot merge any serials if they are not same Account, right?

Even if they are on our reseller.

Message 4 of 4
simona.golisciano
in reply to: artidth

Hello artidth,

Yes, that's right: serial numbers cannot be merged if they are not under the same customer account (CSN).

If the 2 accounts share the same details (same company name, same postal address), you can ask the Autodesk Business Center to merge these accounts (or the customer can send a request to the Customer Service). Once this is done, the assets will be under the same customer account (CSN) and you'll be able to merge the serial numbers (as long as they have the same Subscription end date).

Regards.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report