Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
465 Views, 4 Replies

IV 2011 Serial Numbers

I just downloaded & installed IV2011 on three machines. Our contract number does not work for registering & I cannot locate serial numbers? Autodesk has not or cannot yet provide them. Does anyone know when these will be available?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My subscription site has the new serial number and product keys as of today. My 2011 is installed and activated using these numbers. Are they not on your site as well already? I am in Canada if that makes any difference (which usually means we get these things later than our American neighbours...)

Scott
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I have looked everywhere on the my subscription site. Where is it?

Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
edras

I am on subscription and am located in Texas. I received an email this morning with the new serial number information.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

You may already have received the email as some have this morning, but this is where I found my info on the subscription site:
1. Go to Contract Administration
2. Then click on Coverage Report
3. Then, under the Contracts section, click on your contract number.
4. Finally, all our products are listed in the Products section with serial numbers and product keys for 2011.

I hope this helps!

Scott

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report