Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INSTALL BOTH C3D 2011 AND 2012 ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
136 Views, 1 Reply

INSTALL BOTH C3D 2011 AND 2012 ?

We are a very small outfit with only a couple of liscences. That doesnt really leave us open to have someone test if for a while. Now that 2012 has most of the kinks worked out (I assume) we are going to try installing it again. Is it wise to install 2012 on top of 2011 and have both or can this cause problems? Should 2011 be completly removed first? It would be nice to keep 2011 on for a while at least in case we run into prblems as we did the first time we instlalled 2012. Thanks in advance.

BTW one of the machines will have the premium pack with 3DS Max if it makes a difference.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You can install both releases side-by-side without any issues.  You should be good to go.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report