Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDSP 2014 Install Errors

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
KSinghAssoc
275 Views, 5 Replies

IDSP 2014 Install Errors

So, I've researched quite a bit on the IDSP 2014 install issues and we've even had our Autodesk Consultants spend 2 days on it. There is one machine (mine) in the office that simply won't install IDSP 2014. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Cleaned TEMP folder
  2. Clean uninstall per Autodesk instructions (registry and everything)
  3. Installed using USB
  4. Installed by copying from USB to hard drive
  5. Set UAC to never notify
  6. Disabled Antivirus
  7. Looked at Travis' posts about error 1603 and uninstalled Microsoft C++ Redistributables, then allowed IDSP 2014 to install
  8. Still errored 1603, so I edited the Setup.ini file per Travis' post (deleted mentions of VCREDIST in prerequisites = )
  9. Then started getting error 1619 and can't find much on resolving that
  10. Keeps failing at Material Library Install

See attached for log file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: KSinghAssoc

Are you able to install without the library?  That would at least prevent the rollback. 

Library failures are often related to SQL issues.  Do you alreay have a materials library installed from another suite edition?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
KSinghAssoc
in reply to: TravisNave

Yes, we have the Civil 3D 2012 material library. What's the difference between the two? Do I need the 2014 version for functionality?

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

I have found that the existence of another materials library can cause the failure of a new install.  Just a thought. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
KSinghAssoc
in reply to: TravisNave

Will this hinder my ability to use Civil 3D 2012? Still need program for ongoing projects.

Message 6 of 6
m_latz

You should enable MSI logging, may be you get more information as just an error code.

Here is a link how to enable MSI logging:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autocad-2011-Installation-error-code-1722/m-p/2...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report