Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've registered but where is the AutoCad(and MAC) 2013/2014 download page?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mindysmithxlove
460 Views, 4 Replies

I've registered but where is the AutoCad(and MAC) 2013/2014 download page?

Hello all!

I've registered as a student on here to obtain my copy of AutoCAD 2013, but I've found out that 2014 came just out which I think is great. A friend of mine showed me how it works a few weeks ago on his own students account on AutoDesk, and surprisingly his "Free Software" page looks way different than mine. He has more options that I've got right now(like AutoCAD for MAC 2013, AutoCAD(as in general) which I obviously don't see.

My question is where can I find the AutoCAD software(serial and download) like my friend does?

Also, is it new that you can't pick which college you're attending right now as mine says "Majenta Academy" which I've never heard of beforehand?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I also have the Magenta Academy, I have no idea what this is, I also get "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" with my activation code.  I have tried with 3 accounts now and the all do the same thing Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 5

Glad I'm not the only one, but I'm still waiting for one of the support members to help me out.

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: mindysmithxlove

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that we were experiencing a backend account association issue in the Education Community which was not allowing users to select their school during the registration process and automatically associating Magenta Academy. In turn this caused certain products not to show up and the "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" message.

With that being said this has just been resolved and the site is once again fully functional. In order to access the site benefits, please create a new Education Community account using a different email address as your existing profiles are corrupt.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if you continue to experience any problems, issues, or errors.

Message 5 of 5
mindysmithxlove
in reply to: philip.s

'Kudos' to you Philip!

Thank you for fixing that error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report