Installation & Licensing

eileen.a.wunderlich
Message 1 of 7 (664 Views)

I need help with my 3ds Max. Starting Problem

664 Views, 6 Replies
05-03-2013 12:49 AM

Hello,

this is my last try to reach someone who can help me. I am trying to find someone who can help me from Autodesk to resolve my Problem I got. Tryed to get some Support trough couple of formulars and E Mail as well trough this forum.

So what happend is, that my 3ds Max does not start anymore. I did not install anything, all I did was just to close and open 3ds and the error occured.

I tryed to remove Audotdesk and Flex in Programm Data, as well es some other information from the regestrie. But after I installed 3ds max again the same error shows up.

Does someone has an Idea how to solve that problem? Is something wrong with my license? (Using student license 2013) If so, I dont get it why, cause that error showed up without a reason. And does it help if i reset my Windows to clear my whole Computer?

Hopefully I can get some help these time. I need to finish a Projekt and I like to pass my class. So I really really need to start working again. 

Thank you so much,

Eileen

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 7 (656 Views)

Re: I need help with my 3ds Max. Starting Problem

05-03-2013 05:14 AM in reply to: eileen.a.wunderlich
So did you actually try to look for the 3DS forum, or did you just get lost and decided you had to post somewhere and did so here in the FORUM ABOUT THE FORUMS? Explain it as I'm sure Autodesk would like to know how you missed the correct forum and they can try and fix it.
Thanks.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
eileen.a.wunderlich
Message 3 of 7 (655 Views)

05-03-2013 05:21 AM in reply to: pendean
I got that link to that forum form several mails the support from
autodesk wrote me. They told me to post my question in here. Iam totally
confused now. All I try is to get my problem fixed.
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 4 of 7 (652 Views)

05-03-2013 05:32 AM in reply to: eileen.a.wunderlich
Thanks for posting back: the forum title was not helpful in letting you know this is a very generic not-3DS forum, and that none of the other topics discussed software at all?

Where you not curious to go find a forum on the website we are in where 3DS was the topic of the forum?

Here is a direct link to where you needed to be, notice the title of that forum when you are in it, and read the message there about where to correctly link to for future 3DS questions:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-3ds-Max/bd-p/1013

Good luck.
eileen.a.wunderlich
Message 5 of 7 (639 Views)

05-03-2013 01:09 PM in reply to: pendean

So Iam now using this Forum to ask my Question. I allready used Windows Fix it in compitnation to remove the Flexdata. Can someone tell me, if  it would help to reinstall Windows or if I need a new registration Number?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 6 of 7 (636 Views)

05-03-2013 01:36 PM in reply to: eileen.a.wunderlich

Installation Help from Autodesk:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

eileen.a.wunderlich
Message 7 of 7 (629 Views)

05-03-2013 02:07 PM in reply to: pendean

I get different links from everyone. I think I allready posted my Question in every single forum and used every formular. I just like to get an answer.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube