Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with my 3ds Max. Starting Problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
eileen.a.wunderlich
1816 Views, 6 Replies

I need help with my 3ds Max. Starting Problem

Hello,

this is my last try to reach someone who can help me. I am trying to find someone who can help me from Autodesk to resolve my Problem I got. Tryed to get some Support trough couple of formulars and E Mail as well trough this forum.

So what happend is, that my 3ds Max does not start anymore. I did not install anything, all I did was just to close and open 3ds and the error occured.

I tryed to remove Audotdesk and Flex in Programm Data, as well es some other information from the regestrie. But after I installed 3ds max again the same error shows up.

Does someone has an Idea how to solve that problem? Is something wrong with my license? (Using student license 2013) If so, I dont get it why, cause that error showed up without a reason. And does it help if i reset my Windows to clear my whole Computer?

Hopefully I can get some help these time. I need to finish a Projekt and I like to pass my class. So I really really need to start working again. 

Thank you so much,

Eileen

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

So did you actually try to look for the 3DS forum, or did you just get lost and decided you had to post somewhere and did so here in the FORUM ABOUT THE FORUMS? Explain it as I'm sure Autodesk would like to know how you missed the correct forum and they can try and fix it.
Thanks.
Message 3 of 7

I got that link to that forum form several mails the support from
autodesk wrote me. They told me to post my question in here. Iam totally
confused now. All I try is to get my problem fixed.
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for posting back: the forum title was not helpful in letting you know this is a very generic not-3DS forum, and that none of the other topics discussed software at all?

Where you not curious to go find a forum on the website we are in where 3DS was the topic of the forum?

Here is a direct link to where you needed to be, notice the title of that forum when you are in it, and read the message there about where to correctly link to for future 3DS questions:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-3ds-Max/bd-p/1013

Good luck.
Message 5 of 7

So Iam now using this Forum to ask my Question. I allready used Windows Fix it in compitnation to remove the Flexdata. Can someone tell me, if  it would help to reinstall Windows or if I need a new registration Number?

Message 6 of 7

Message 7 of 7

I get different links from everyone. I think I allready posted my Question in every single forum and used every formular. I just like to get an answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report