Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need 2014 license numbers

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
acwtzwegers
230 Views, 5 Replies

I need 2014 license numbers

We recently (before the 2015 releases) ordered 5 additional licenses with subscription.

According to our contract administration we have received them, but it only displays them as 2015.

I need the 2014 versions, because we are not ready to roll 2015 out yet.

Can anyone get me the corresponding license numbers, or tell me where to get them?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: acwtzwegers

AutoCAD? or something else?
You can't just hop on your Subscription Page, go to Product Downloads, click on the 2014 link for both downloads and serial numbers? I can all the way back to 2011 on my subscription page.
You and your contract administrator might want to revisit the subscription download page together and see for yourself (if you really are on subscription). Or is your subscription purchase incomplete?

ScreenShot001.png

Message 3 of 6
acwtzwegers
in reply to: pendean

No it's there... I just never considered that to see a serial number I'd have to click on "download".

I download at download - I see serials in the license overview.

When I don't need to download anything (and I've had 2014 for quite a while), I don't go to downloads 😛

It's an interface deal comparable that a Mac user would never imagine having to click "Start" to shut down a PC.

Thanks for the info (and the disappointment that the Adesk site is not exactly perfect). 🙂
Message 4 of 6
acwtzwegers

Heh, also interesting: The "How to find your serial number and product key in Subscription Center" link in the subscription center sends me to a 404... a custom, "funny" 404... but still 😄

Additionally: your method will only display 1 serial per product/version... and we have networked, standalone etc.
Message 5 of 6
acwtzwegers

In fact... I think just today (or: this period) may just not be the best time to check license numbers at all...

... that department is currently probably overworked with the new release numbers and such.

The amounts of registered licenses on the contract admin have been fluctuating all day... and have not been the correct types and such all day either.

(I mean: yes, I like the standalones all packed into 1 number... but our networked licenses were split with a reason) 😄
Message 6 of 6
pendean

On subscription you only get one license number for the amount of seats you purchased, 1 or dozens. Yu don't ever get a serial number for each and every copy unless you buy each and single copy and ssign it to each person individually (your company owner would flip then and fire everyone).

You're running in circles unnecessarily for some reason 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report