Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been given no serial number for student AutoCad for Mac 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sophram
350 Views, 3 Replies

I have been given no serial number for student AutoCad for Mac 2013

Hi,

I have just downloaded autocad for mac 2013 and I can't find my serial number anywhere. i have tried all the options they give on this site. Please help me find it!

Thanks,

Sophie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: sophram

Did you complete your student registration with the email you are using to post here?

Simply downloading the software doesn't give you access to a serial number. That comes from an email or from where you registered.
Message 3 of 4
sophram
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I signed in to autodesk with my student account details before downloading it.

The thing is, I downloaded the 2014 version, got sent an email with that serial number, and then realised my mac is too old to take the 2014 version. I then downloaded the 2013 version which works, but got no email with the serial number.

Do you know another way I could get it?

Thanks again,
Sophie
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: sophram

Hi Sophie,

I don't see an AutoCAD for Mac download registered to your account. Can you please log in to the Education Community again and restart the download?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report