Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot use Revit 2013 because my license is being exported

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
diab0012
493 Views, 1 Reply

I cannot use Revit 2013 because my license is being exported

I just recently downloaded Revit 2013 and had only a handful of uses before I could no longer access the software.

Revit just keeps telling me that my license is currently being exported, and only once that is completed can I import it and use Revit.

The problem is, I am not exporting my license so I have no idea how to resolve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: diab0012

diab0012s,

Hello. First reboot your machine and see if the behavior persists. IF it does I would move the TSF.data file. It will resemble this: ADSKFLEX_NUMBERS_TSF.data. It should be located here:

Windows XP:

Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet

Vista/Windows 7:               

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet

Find this file and change the extension to something different, like ADSKFLEX_NUMBERS_TSF.data.BAK or completely move it from this folder. We don’t want to destroy it, just get it out of the way.

After it is moved or renamed, start the program. A new TSF DATA file will be created and possibly a log file. If the program now works, great, if not, delete the NEW TSF.DATA file and the log and place the original file back in this location, or rename back to ADSKFLEX_NUMBERS_TSF.data

Now try to start the program. If you are asked to register, do so and you should be set.

If this does not help I would probably uninstall and reinstall the program.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report