Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot activate my autocad.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ancarey
360 Views, 2 Replies

I cannot activate my autocad.

Few months ago I migrate from PC to Mac and I had to install for the second time my autocad in my new MAC running paralles. Yesterday I had to update windows to 8.1 allmy programs were deleted and I need to reinstall them again. Now I tried to open autocad but a meesage appear during activation process saying that I already activate my product on the maximun numbers of computers permitted by my license. The truth is that it is only one computer my personal laptop. What do I do now

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ancarey

Hi Ari, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Could you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll look into this for you!

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3

Same thing happended to me when I updated to Win 8.1. Licenses of Autodesk student products was gone I tried entering my previous activation code still same. Autodesk gave me new code in worked but when I used new code for a different autodesk product my Revit had license error once again..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report