Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate Autocad2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
470 Views, 1 Reply

I can't activate Autocad2011

Hello.

I have a problem, last week I downloaded and installed Autocad2011 for Students, now, I want to get the serial but I don't get t access to the serial, the page always shows an error message which says "We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation." my question is, when will I get that serial, or how do I obtain it? thank you very much

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Mr. efren_gp27. Here is what I did and how I solved the first step . first . you might have a user . but you have to log in using the acctivasion E-mail that autodesk sent you. click on the link

re log in . and then go to the downlode page.

that worked for me. the problem I cant fix is that now the key that I got from the page dosent sem to work. Yey.

Good luck from a legal alian spouse living in oklahoma Robot tongue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report