Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not any longer submit a support case???

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mdhutchinson
474 Views, 5 Replies

I can not any longer submit a support case???

Don't know if this is the beet place for this... but since I cannot post a support case.. it was the best option.

For some reason I cannot any longer submit a support case on our Subscription web site. After clicking on 'Select a Case Type' the 'Progressing..' spinning wheel runs without interuption and never finishes.

I had Imaginit log a support case for me... but have not heard anything yet.

Is anyone else seeing this... issue with this relatively new interface?

ooh.... I might have gotten a support case posted... but then again maybe not.

See the attached images.

ooh... I have Internet Explorer 9

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: mdhutchinson

It's been stalling here since Wednesday too.
Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

So, what do you actually need support with?  The community might be able to assist.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
mdhutchinson
in reply to: TravisNave

I am gearing up for 2014 rollout... I've built deployments and have successfully eliminated Autodesk 360 via manual ini file edits... I am now wondering how to go about eliminating Autodesk Sync. Is't Autodesk Sync part of Autodesk 360? And what is Content Service?  Of what use is it?

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

yes autodesk sync is autodesk 360 if you removed adsync from the setup.ini it will not install autodesk 360

i can't answer the what is content service question

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
dgorsman
in reply to: DarrenP

Content service is a search tool which runs as a service outside of AutoCAD, building an index for specified locations.  That way, when you use the Content Service to search for text in a title block, or have a certain block insert, etc. it doesn't actually search the files (which can take some time) but looks it up in the index system.

If you are a sole-user without any grunts/assistants to handle simple tasks it might serve some use, but a well organized file system will render most of its advantages moot.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report