Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not a student. Is the student version alright for self teaching?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SethLindMStar
300 Views, 1 Reply

I am not a student. Is the student version alright for self teaching?

I have been out of school for nearly a year now. I have been looking around the internet for software (3d Modelling and image editing) and Autodesk has looked like it offers the easiest to learn programs. My question is, there any other free software available in relation to either: 3ds Max, Maya, Inventor? It would be for personal uses ONLY, and all material/content that I would create would stay with me, then if I can take to it, I would purchase the full license when I got into using it for professional use.

Any answer to this is fine. I understand the software isn't 'free', I just thought I would ask this question that has been on my mind for a long time.

Thank you.

-Seth

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Dear SethLindMStar:

To answer your question, please refer to this link for eligibility requirement: You will have to agree with it prior to signing up and downloadinf the product from our Education Community site. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report