Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install autocad with a network license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mbach
1126 Views, 3 Replies

How to install autocad with a network license

I cant find any guide on how to install a network licensed autocad.

Can someone please help?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: mbach

how to set up license manager: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/td-p/...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
mbach
in reply to: DarrenP

I have gone through the guide, but for some reason when I start autocad it cant find the FlexNet Licence server manager. I then enter the computer name but it gives me a Licensing error; "A valid license could not be optained by network license manager" 😞

when I install autocad I installed it as a single network license version.. this is correct ?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: mbach

If your license server is running and your server status shows that, then it is probably a firewall issue.  You need to allow ports 2080 and 27000 and all four .exe files. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report